The Perfect RIA Podcast is dedicated to helping financial advisors provide the maximum value to their clients. Fred Amrein appeared on the Podcast covering trends in student loan repayment, forgiveness, and college funding on the April 5, 2023 show. He discussed the increased value that financial advisors can add as it becomes a growing financial concern for more clients.
With the upcoming student loan repayment restart and the implementation of FAFSA Simplification, clients will be searching for better advice. In addition, the PayForED holistic approach to educational funding allows the advisor to connect multi-generation of family members. In return, it will help advisors retain assets better by reaching out to their current clients’ children.
Here is an outline of the topic that Matthew Jarvis covered with Fred:
- No matter what your niche is, you can ask your clients about education planning.
- The fastest student loan borrowers are those over the age of 50.
- Many careers are now requiring graduate degrees.
- That it’s important to connect with those who understand the rules related to education planning and loan repayments.
- Upcoming critical changes that may impact your clients.